The Pema Chödrön: Awakening the Heart wall calendar features quotes from several of Chödrön’s books, including Welcoming the Unwelcome, Always Maintain a Joyful Mind, Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change, Practicing Peace in Times of War, and The Places That Scare You, and is designed to help us cultivate compassion, courage, and awareness within the challenges of daily life. These insightful quotes are paired with beautifully evocative and meditative nature photography.
- 12″ x 12″ wall calendar (12″ x 24″ open).
- 12-month calendar from January 2023 through December 2023.
- A year of Pema Chödrön’s wisdom with meditative nature photography on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational photography gift.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Wall art for home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- This wall calendar includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,151,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
Amber Lotus – Statement on Environmental Stewardship
Our calendars are printed on paper processed chlorine free and sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials. Using paper made of wood from well-managed forests means that we are maintaining our resources, not depleting them.
We cherish the Earth and are actively offsetting the environmental impact of our publishing activities. As of January 2020, we have financed the planting of 1,000,000 trees through our partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.